Vehicle valuations are used to determine your vehicles current market value, enabling it to be insured for it’s real worth.
With over 40 years experience in the motor vehicle industry, Laurie Payne Motors has established an enviable yet deserved reputation as independent experts in the field of vehicle valuations.
In June 2016 the Valuation business was rebranded and now known as New Zealand Vehicle Valuations.
Major insurance companies and private individuals enlist the expert services of New Zealand Vehicle Valuations for several reasons;
- To establish a vehicles value upon purchase to ensure accurate cover is obtained.
- To confirm what a vehicles value was prior to an accident to assist in the repair verses cash settlement decision.
- To increase the insurable value of vehicles that have been modified in any way.
- To ensure customers investment in classic vehicles are protected with the appropriate insurance cover.
Our Valuation services extend , but are not limited to the following.
- Private motor vehicles
- Classic cars
- Modified Cars
- Vintage cars
- Small trucks
The following services are also available for individual and business consumers.
- Matrimonial separation agreements
- Refinancing using your vehicle as equity
- Fringe Benefit Tax assessments
- Fleet valuations
- GST returns
- Deceased Estate Settlements
- Stock depreciation
Our valuation fees are from $75 (incl GST) for an independent written valuation of your vehicle.
New Zealand Vehicle Valuations specialises in digital valuation work. Simply complete the form below and provide us with some digital images of your vehicle. We will analyse the images and information provided on the form to determine your vehicles current market value. We will then email you a detailed report showing your vehicles current market value. The valuation report can be utilised for re-insurance as New Zealand Vehicle Valuations is recognised by all major insurance companies within New Zealand.
Vehicle Valuation Form
Enter your request in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.